There are several Types of masks to be used, which usually differ by the level of filtration efficiency:
Surgical masks would be be the most frequent ones, protecting the user from droplets and splashes. Back in Europe, BFE1, BFE2 and Type R masks can be found. Successful protection lasts around 4 hours to 8 hours maximum. Masks should be disposed of at a trashcan after use.
Some respirators are reusable (by altering the filter indoors ). According to the European standard, you can locate FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 respirators, FFP3 function as very filtering one. These masks too are efficient for 4 to 8 hours max. It is affordable and readily available to purchase. masque ffp2 achat en ligne from online shop and get delivered into your home.
More and more individuals are now making their own sewed-homemade cloth face masks, which can be a good alternative if drugstores around your place are out of inventory. These may also be made of paper tissue, nevertheless, home made medical masks are often far less efficient.
When You Need to Use Face mask
Using masks is more and more recommended, and even mandatory, particularly in public transportation and other public areas, as asymptomatic transmission occurs more often than you may think. It becomes crucial to wear a mask:
- If you have symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or any respiratory problem.
- If you are in touch or taking care of someone who has contracted the coronavirus.
- If you are a medical worker, you must wear a mask whenever you are in touch with patients.
- If you have been at a place where social distancing isn't always possible (shop, work, college, etc.).
How To Use Mask?
There are specific instructions to follow to properly wear your mask and make certain to prevent contact with the virus. We advise you to conscientiously wash your hands before employing the mask.
- First, determine in which side you need to put it on your face. Make certain to have the bendable border on the top and the ideal side of the mask facing to your face. Most of the time, the colored side must be facing away.
- Place the bendable edge in your nose and set the loops over yours . If a mask includes ties, then maintain your mask whilst setting the ties on your mind.
- Mold the bendable border to the bridge of the nose. Pinch it with your fingertips so that no air can go indoors.
- Pull the bottom of your mask over your mouth. Make sure it covers it as well as your chin.
Once the mask is in position, don't touch or remove/replace it. If you do, rather clean your hands right after with soap and water or use hydro-alcoholic gel.
Your mask ought to be replaced if it becomes moist or moist.
We'd like to remind you about the Do's and Don'ts as advocated by the World Health Organisation.